- The online fashion stores are increasingly catching up with today’s fashionistas who generally have a loaded day. It’s a well known fact that most sophisticated people around the world not only US for that matter keep replenishing their wardrobes every now and then. A big chunk of this class of people belong to some of the highly respected professions such as CEOs of reputed companies, private doctors, Hollywood actors, musicians to name a few. It’s but natural for such urbane, chic people to not have much time for shopping at retail stores owing to their busy job schedules.
The online fashion stores are thriving on this great convenience that it offers to its patrons 1) you will never have to visit the physical store to do your shopping 2) all you need to do is just power your laptop on and get on to their online store or App and place an order at the click of a mouse after choosing your style and category of clothes 3) It saves you a lot of time and money as well by not having to drive to the store in your fancy car 4) when it comes to exchanges or returns most online stores are accepting returns and exchanges at no extra cost, it’s all taken care by their delivery agents! This I must say is a huge technological breakthrough in the way shopping is done today, technology and fashion at their best. There’s nothing to worry about when you shop online as most of these online merchants use secure payment gateways for payments and have reliable shipping methods to deliver your stuff.
Personally I have been addicted to online shopping so much that I don’t consider shopping the traditional way, I give paramount importance to online retailers because they give me more discounts and more choice of merchandise to shop from. Most of these online retailers indulge in periodic online marketing campaigns to entice and retain their customers. Some of the techniques they use for customer loyalty are remarketing, sending news letters to their existing customers to sell new merchandise and publicize hard to resist offers and periodic gift coupons that enable their patrons to get extra discounts on already slashed prices. I must say these coupon codes are the icing on the cake!
Having emphasized so much about the cost saving benefits of online fashion retailers I now would like to list some of the very best online stores in America for ladies that will save you tons of money and at the same time give you the latest in fashion. So we are talking about high end fashion at affordable prices, yes you got it right.
- Checkout uniqlo.com for relaxed T-shirts, Cardigans and Jeans, uniqlo is also offering other trendier clothes like high-waist cutoff shorts and striped maxi dresses. Expect the price of each of these styles to cost less than $50, Uniqlo has also brand collaborations with other labels such as JW Anderson and Tomas Maier
- Checkout oldnavy.gap.com for all inclusive offers and lowest price tags that will not pinch your wallet. Oldnavy also has maternity and active wear for ladies and this can be your one spot online destination for all your fashion needs.
- Checkout misguidedus.com for flashy merchandise like graphic tees, acid washed denim skirts etc, the brand is known for ladies pajamas, lingerie and swim wear.
- Checkout us.boohoo.com for your party wear or beach wear clothes and most of these are under$12, so don’t wait any further!. Boohoo also has collection for maternity, petite and tall categories.
- Checkout prettylittlething.us for sweet patterned wrap dresses and OTT dresses with cutouts. Prettylittlethings has so much range to choos from at affordable rates. You can expect to buy a top and under at $7 each!
- Checkout amazon.com for the best styles for ladies in clothing. Amazon has some of the best fashion for ladies and the best part is shipping is free if you are a Prime member of Amazon.
- Checkout forever21.com for inexpensive gingham rompers and flowy maxis that are needed in hot summers, most of their styles are inspired by bright colors and street style fashion.
- Checkout hm.com for affordable fashion garments. H&M is a Swedish company known for selling its merchandise at extremely low prices. You can easily find a top for $20 here.
- Checkout target.com for a good shopping experience. Target is a popular online store that specializes in selling so many other things including home décor. Target sells so many popular brands in its online store apart from selling its own line of clothing brands like A New Day, Universal Thread and Xhilaration at throwaway prices.
Before I wrap up my article I just want to highlight one point- shopping online during festival times like Thanks giving day, Christmas day or Boxing-day will let you take advantage of better deals as most of these online shops will be offering huge discounts on most merchandise around that time.